CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 25, 2009

OK, so I lied






So my attempts at being a better mother and wife and journal our lives has failed. I'm such a slacker. My last post of Zac is of him sitting up,... and he'll be one next month. In all honesty I don't have the best computer, and camera system. I feel if it were easier to download pics and post I'd probably be more diligent. But, by the time I've downloaded my pics it's taken all the spare time I have, and posting them on my blog gets pushed to the back burner. Then more and more events occurs and before long I feel overwhelmed in where to start. So, hhmmmm... where to start. I guess I give a brief run down of our house lately. Zac is a busy, busy boy. The busiest kid I've yet to have. He's so dang fun though and I love him every minute of the day. He's a maniac, crawls like a speed demon, stands by himself and I'm sure he'll be walking soon.



This is him after taking my eyes off him for a max of 2 minutes. The pantry tore to shreds, and a box of rice spilled all over and played in.


And him eating the left overs of a half a cantalope I cut up and left on the table. He pulled it off and was sucking the juice with all his might, it was so cute. He is a good eater and loves all food.






Ellie is excited for suumer. We have 4 school days left and I think all 4 days are pretty much fun, play days. Ellie just had a piano recital and did well. She enjoys piano and practices daily without me having to remind her. It's so nice. She's a trooper and puts up with a lot being the middle child between 2 brothers. Both brothers are at selfish ages, sometimes I think Kade (14) is worse than Zac (11 months). She deals well with having a big brother antagonize her, and helps so much with her baby brother. I don't know what I'd do without her help with Zac. She really is a life saver. Recently Ellie and I went to the broadway play "Wicked". It was fabulous. She loves going out for "girl" dates.














Kade is also looking forward to summer. I think he thinks it's going to be a 3 month free for all, and I'm going to be at his beckon call for rides, money and fun. He's sadly mistaken, but I think he'll have fun. It's so fun to watch him. 8th grade was my most memorable fun year and I watch Kade hanging out with friends and doing the same things I did and it brings back such good memories. Currently we spend every saturday at the baseball field for Kade's double headers. He plays on a super league. He enjoys it and likes staying active and involved. He's a busy kid with sports, school and friends. He's a good kid. He shows so much brotherly love!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Les, I totally understand keeping up on this blogging thing but it is so much fun seeing your darling family. Thanks for sharing. Cute pics! Love ya.

Charlie and JD said...

What a boy! Les your kids are darling!