CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Zac's sitting up


My baby is sitting up! Although he's not that happy in these pics, I had to post to show off his mad sitting skills. He's growing up so fast. Lately he's been sitting up, doing the "army crawl", and getting on all fours and rocking back and forth. He's so fun, I love him, it lights up my day when he smiles and giggles. He can get around pretty good by doing the army crawl, but I know it's a matter of days before he takes off crawling. It's been 8 years, I better get baby proofing my house again, ...uggghhh!!

2 comments:

Isaac and Lea said...

Hi Lesley
I swear that is a tiny Aaron sitting there! You guys only make one kind...right?! I can't believe how big Kaden is... I swear it seems like yesterday that we would be playing games at your house and he would be chillin with us with his binky and asking for "corn with lots of butter" to eat! Time flies when your having fun I guess... :)

Barney Family said...

So cute! He is growing up so fast!

It looks like you had a fun holiday! Next time you girls all get together tell everyone hello! Wish I lived closer, it would be fun to see everyone!

Take Care, Kellie