CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Bon Voyage!






Aaron and I just returned from a week long Caribbean cruise. It was so fun! We got to go to bed late, sleep in late, eat when we wanted, and be entertained for a week straight; without the interruption of children. We love our children, bless their little hearts, but sure enjoyed the time alone without them. A few things I learned for my next cruise (hopefully soon). 1. Pack t-shirts, shorts, and capri's. Almost every day I had a swim suit under my clothes and I ended up wearing a couple t-shirts twice because I had packed dressier type shirts and bottoms. 2. Take hats! I don't think my hair was done the entire trip. It was either windy, rainy, humid, we swam, snorkeled, or played on the beach every day. Needless to say my hair looked horrendous the entire trip.....I wish I would have taken some hats. 3. If your wear capri's and sleeved shirts for relgious reasons ( ;) wink, wink ) or for weight reasons ( or both in my case). Be prepared, you will only fit in with the seniors on the cruise. Every other woman my age wore short shorts, tanks, sundresses, and bikini's. And 4. when you win Bingo you will have those seniors, that you fit in with so well, very angry that you even dared play "their" game of bingo. :)

BINGO BABY! The lucky card!


Aaron's favorite part of the cruise, 24 hour, unlimited frozen yogurt. Yes, that's one in each hand.

St. Martin & St. Thomas


Dress up night in the dinning room. LOVE YA BABE! I loved the towel animals, they were so cute!















2 comments:

The Richards Family said...

Les, It looks like you guys had a great time! I love the picture of the bingo card.

Charlie and JD said...

Looks like you had a great time! Next time I'm cheering for a girls only cruise!!!