CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 5, 2009

Another year over




































It's hard to believe that another year has past. Especially when I think back to the beginning of 2008 , and what has changed since. I was a mother of 2, now I'm a mother of 3. I worked in a busy ER, now I take care of hospice patients in their home. Kade is in 8th grade and Ellie's in 2nd. We had barely moved into our new home and now it needs a deep clean. The years fly by and so much changes in a year. I feel very blessed to have had a safe and healthy year, and I pray the coming year will bring the same. Here's a few pics of what we did over our Christmas break, friend and family get togethers, christmas sugar cookies, sledding, and visits with Santa, and some of us even relaxed. Happy new year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm with ya, can't believe another year is gone. Hope to see you again soon. Love the pictures.