CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Ok I'm giving in.

I've tried to hold out and not be a "blogger", but I'm giving in.

No in all seriousness , I've always thought blogging was a fun way to keep in touch with family and friends. And, most of all an awesome way to journal. I'm horrible at journaling like I should, and I feel like a slacker of a mom and wife when I see others scrap booking so diligently. (Scrap booking is not for me. It is way too creative, and overwhelms me. I have Kade's scrapbook up to age 2.... only 12 years behind, if that tells you anything). However, I love taking pictures of my kids and sharing our events with the ones we love. So I'm committing to try harder at journaling our family events.

A brief introduction to our family. Aaron and I have been married 14 years next month. Aaron works as a police officer, and I work as an emergency room, and hospice nurse. We have 3 busy, and spread out kids. A 13 year old son, Kade. A 8 year old daughter, Ellie. And, a 3 month old son, Zac. I must admit it is much harder parenting a newborn and teenager at the same time. I drag my poor newborn around to all the teenage events, because currently I'm still the taxi, and Kade's become much more active with needing to run around. Football practices and games, to and from friends houses, movies, dinner, parties, fishing, boating, 4-wheeling, high school sporting events, and the list goes on and on. I don't think Zac will ever get an uninterrupted nap.

So, now that I've taken the step to set up a blog spot I will hopefully keep it up to date. And I hope I can learn to operate such a technical site :).

1 comment:

Bran said...

You had better keep up with it, you have lots of funny stories to tell, esp. those from the ER. Glad you finally caved.