CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Girls night out







This past year some of my best friends from high school have reunited. We now get together every other month for a girls night. This month we had a girls overnighter at my cabin. We had so much fun, talking, eating, painting nails, looking at old photo's, eating more, laughing, reminiscing, and just enjoying each others company. It's always refreshing to be in the company of good girl friends for a night away. It's been so much fun to reunite and catch up on each others lives. Although all our lives have taken many different paths, we still enjoy each other, and give each other support and friendship. I'm so blessed to have so many great friends in my life. I love my gal pals.

5 comments:

Ethington Family said...

Hi, this is mary morley (ethington now). I just saw you guys are new to the list and wanted to check out your blog. It is darling. I am so glad you gave in and started doing it. It is such a fun way to keep in touch with so many.
The girls night outs look so much fun. It is fun seeing you all together- good for you.
I miss my sisters and there sister get togethers. I live too far away. I do have a fun bunch of gals here though, and once a year we stay at a beach house and shop and eat and play. It is always a good time. I have to miss it this year though- darn it.
It is good to see your doing good. Take care!
mary

Brad.Lindsey.Lexi.Rowen said...

I was excited to see you listed on the class blog. I'm glad to see you guys all keep in touch. Really cute pics!

Rachael said...

Hey, so glad to see you--all--actually. How fun that one of your first blogs is one with all of your high school friends!

-Rachael Reimschiissel

Herd of Sheps said...

How fun sis! Thanks for letting me come raid the party for a bit, it was so fun seeing all of your friends. You are doing a great job on your blog!! Luvs~

Jamie said...

Les, love the blog! isn't it crazy we all still love to hang out with each other?! WOW, you and Aaron have a beautiful family. I am so happy for you guys! I had a great time @ the cabin and I can't wait until we get to go to Park City! keep up on the blog I love to read about your fam!Jamie B