CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 1, 2008

14 years and counting




Aaron and I celebrated our 14th anniversary a couple weeks ago. Aaron was so sweet to bring me home roses and have dinner reservations. I love being married to Aaron, he is the best husband and father. It's been a wonderful 14 years. Yes there's those time that aren't as fun as the other's, but the good definetly out weighs the bad. I can't wait to celebrate many more anniversaries. I'm so blessed in my life, and my husband is just one more blessing I have received. I'm so lucky!! Love ya babe!

2 comments:

Herd of Sheps said...

You guys are a darling couple! Congrats on 14 years sis!!

Charlie and JD said...

14 years? Are you kidding Me? Thats great! I cant wait to see you in a few days I love getting together with our friends!